• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member with deuce fever

maudoose

I am new to this site and think it is great.
Thanks everyone!
I am looking for my first deuce I need some help previewing the GL lots. I live In North Central West Virginia. It is equal distance to Mechanicsburg, Ft. Mead and Columbus. If anyone going to any of those lots could offer some assistance in finding a good one, would be greatly appreciated.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
YOU'RE DOOMED.....doomed I tell you...run now while you can...escape the madness.....muhahahahahahahaha

You can't have a deuce.....there all mine....mine I tell you.....get back!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the GREEN IRON LAUGHING ACCADEMY:cookoo:

airmech3839

Yes welcome to your new home... this site will become your world and WM is the court jester !! welcome to the funny farm!! We have more crazies than Belview!!:beer::cookoo::driver:

6x6guy

Boy, are you in trouble now. I hope you don't have a girlfriend or wife ( because thay will feel rejected and with drawn not spending time with them). Your friends will look at you in a different way and wonder why? Your neighbors will think your crazy. You'll develop a need to buy anything green - and you don't know why.
It's a disease, and welcome to the site. :roll:

airmech3839

Boy, are you in trouble now. I hope you don't have a girlfriend or wife ( because thay will feel rejected and with drawn not spending time with them). Your friends will look at you in a different way and wonder why? Your neighbors will think your crazy. You'll develop a need to buy anything green - and you don't know why.
It's a disease, and welcome to the site. :roll:
:ditto::ditto:

Most people already thought I was crazy... the deuce just removed all doubt!! Wife even now has started to buy things in camo...either pink or green cause she knows I like it and have been getting worse.... I asked if she thought we should paint the bedroom OD green..... she just laughed and said ... over my dead body.... then she thought about it a day or two and said... it might not be too bad... muahahahahahaha I am changing her day by day... before long she will have been turned to the greenside!!!

She just bought some towels the otherday... they were OD green and Coyote brown...hehehehehehehehehehehe:lol:

I love that woman!!:lol:

maudoose

I spend SEVERAL hours a day on this site reading all the previous post. This site is right there with my obsession with OD Green and camo.

Everyone that knows me already knows that I am just a little off in left field....

Ratch

This thread's funny as heck... I thought I was alone...
I'm going through the same thing, lusting after my first duece, trying to keep my head straight instead of clicking "bid" on the listings...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks