• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noodleman33

Hi I just got a m105a1 and I was wondering what you can,tell me about it I was planning on,turning it into a camper after some changes to it and that nitro is what will be towing it it's rated for 3.5k so it can handle the trailer buy I wondering how I can,get it lower so It won't look stupid while towing it

Guyfang

Staff member
Welcome to the Steel Soldiers forum.

What you need to do is post this in the Trailer forum, and maybe give it a title that helps folks know what you are wanting to know. No one is going to notice your questions in this thread, in this part of the forum. If you need help, send me a PM mail. Or write it here.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi I just got a m105a1 and I was wondering what you can,tell me about it I was planning on,turning it into a camper after some changes to it and that nitro is what will be towing it it's rated for 3.5k so it can handle the trailer buy I wondering how I can,get it lower so It won't look stupid while towing it
Since you are a New Member, we need to also tell you Welcome to the Outfit! The suggestion from @Guyfang is definitely a good idea - to get more exposure (eyeballs on the subject).

There is also a thread about one of our members that built sleeping quarters in a trailer like yours - and it is pulled with a Civy jeep. From memory, I think it and the military trailer are both white. Trailer was painted to match the jeep and I think there was even some discussion about making it shorter with smaller tires.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with - and again - Welcome to the group!

Tim

Noodleman33

Welcome to the Steel Soldiers forum.

What you need to do is post this in the Trailer forum, and maybe give it a title that helps folks know what you are wanting to know. No one is going to notice your questions in this thread, in this part of the forum. If you need help, send me a PM mail. Or write it here.
Ok will do thank you

Noodleman33

Since you are a New Member, we need to also tell you Welcome to the Outfit! The suggestion from @Guyfang is definitely a good idea - to get more exposure (eyeballs on the subject).

There is also a thread about one of our members that built sleeping quarters in a trailer like yours - and it is pulled with a Civy jeep. From memory, I think it and the military trailer are both white. Trailer was painted to match the jeep and I think there was even some discussion about making it shorter with smaller tires.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with - and again - Welcome to the group!

Tim
Cool to know someone else has done it and thanks happy to be here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks