• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TexasDeuce

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking for some time. Great site and very helpful. Never really thought about MV Much until browsing through some different websites at work and ran across a M35. I started reading and fell in love. Within 2 months I Had one of my own. Its a 1971 AMG softop W/W. My wife and I really enjoy taking it out for a ride and driving it in parades it gets lots of attention. She now wants one of her own, she loves it! Can't wait till we can get another one. I am also an aircraft mechanic and USMC vet. Cant wait to get time and get to know everyone on the site.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! What part of Texas? Lot's of MV activities in the HouTx, DFW, San Antonio, and Austin metro areas . . . Usually announced here on Steel Soldiers.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and Semper Fi brother!

Many of the Central Texas folks do the Temple airshow the last weekend of April/first weekend of May. You would be more than welcome.

Cheers

Barrman

Bring your truck and wife to the Temple show. April 29th is when we will be setting up camp at the airport. Lots of good people in this hobby around here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks