• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico meet and greet ??

area52

Tigerhawk,

address is edit for privacy- put that in Google maps and it will lead you right to my door.

Are your bringing any one else or just you? Any food preferences, hotdogs or burgers?

topo, Kenny,

not sure on the extra grill yet, only two responses so far.

Last edited:

unclemikey

Area 52, I forwarded your post to Tigarhawk but was unsure if he got it. I see now he had. Tigarhawk, myself (Unclemikey), one that goes by the handle Wolfpack will be coming. I have also sent info to the Gantster, Parker and am trying to find a new guy that just moved into the area with a Mog. Have not recieved info back as yet, but I will stay on it! I would sure like to see us all come. Just want to say a BIG THANKS. Really looking forward to the event and meeting you in the flesh. :grin:

jmejia4

Sounds great I'm gonna try to make it but not sure if i can get the days off... I work for animal welfare and we have odd days off but I'll try :driver:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cold Warrior, If you want to break the trip up a bit and you feel you can make it to Socorro, you are welcome to stop here and convoy up with me if you would like.
Thank you for the offer.

Looks like a reasonable waypoint is Alamogordo (with Mother-in-Law), which could accomplish a family visit as well.

I AM seriously pondering the various possibilities (but I'm also at work this afternoon, so multi-tasking). Anything is possible and worth consideration at this juncture.

John

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the offer.

Looks like a reasonable waypoint is Alamogordo (with Mother-in-Law), which could accomplish a family visit as well.

I AM seriously pondering the various possibilities (but I'm also at work this afternoon, so multi-tasking). Anything is possible and worth consideration at this juncture.

John

Additionally, to make the "the Great Circle Route", I also have a sister-in-law in Colorado Springs, CO - we've not been there since she moved away from NM.... Might be a GREAT way to kill a whole flock of birds with one stone.

Hmmmmmm !

RGS20inophir

Well John, If you guys do decide to go up let me know. We can meet just off of I-25 here in town and then continue North. That goes for anyone heading up from around this neck of the woods (I know we have a couple members down by the lake).

area52

Everyone -

Sorry to say but I have to cancel this get together. We are having some difficulties here at home so we are not able to host the meet and great at this time.

I apologize if this causes any problems for anyone.

Maybe next year...........aua

unclemikey

Everyone -

Sorry to say but I have to cancel this get together. We are having some difficulties here at home so we are not able to host the meet and great at this time.

I apologize if this causes any problems for anyone.

Maybe next year...........aua

Wade, sorry to hear of your difficulties. More than understand. There is a lot going on right now for everyone, and the world arount us. Thanks for the try. On a side note, I still need to get down you way if for no other reason than to meet you. It is a shame to be this close and still not have meet your smiling face. One of these day ( soon I hope ) I will fix that! Best of luck my friend.

area52

thanks Unclemikey. Shoot me a pm whenever you want to come down. I should have the fleet all assembled by the end of Sept hopefully. My wrecker is still over at Soni's place in Chama and my other M54A2 is up in Trinidad, hopefully coming home this month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks