• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico members check in here!

Looks like you bought your truck in the picture from dukeman. If so, you got a very good truck!
probably is from him as I just purchased it this week! This is my first duece and first military vehicle
I’m hooked! My two Kids can’t get enough of it neither can I!
new to the whole scene hoping to meet and see some of the trucks and their owners out there

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
probably is from him as I just purchased it this week! This is my first duece and first military vehicle
I’m hooked! My two Kids can’t get enough of it neither can I!
new to the whole scene hoping to meet and see some of the trucks and their owners out there
You will have a lot of fun with that truck! Spent a lot of time cruising around Elephant Butte lake with the guys you bought it from.

rflegal

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob in Farmington -

About to buy my 2nd deuce, first one for "on road" ( the M36 gasser is still in progress).
M36A2 with a whistler.
New to registering one in New Mexico and this one was last in Colorado. No plates but he says he has the title.
What's the skinny in NM, is it a PITA - other than the covid issue?
I need some help from some of you guys that have already done it to avoid Michelle's pit falls.
Advice would be most welcome.

BTW, anybody nearby? I don't get down to Albuquerque much these days. Would love to shoot the breeze sometime.

Thanks,
Bob

When registering in NM I found out that Kaiser Jeep is not in there system you will have to pick the name Kaiser or the name Jeep and multifuel is not in the system you have to pick gas or diesel . There system also has problems with the serial number not having 17 numbers . Welcome to Farmington

rflegal

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When registering in NM I found out that Kaiser Jeep is not in there system you will have to pick the name Kaiser or the name Jeep and multifuel is not in the system you have to pick gas or diesel . There system also has problems with the serial number not having 17 numbers . Welcome to Farmington
Thanks. I think this will be the worst part of the transaction. I hate dealing with the MVD.
The deuce has a camper unit attached, so might end up registered as a "truck camper". Bet it's at least 3 trips.
IMG_2611.jpg

I think now before you take a number and wait there is a person you check with to see if you have what you need . good looking truck .

rflegal

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, rflegal.
But I have since (stupidly) downgraded to a 3500 and a regular toyhauler, so I really should sell that setup. Or at least the trailer.
That seems to be my problem, or at least my wife says so. Lots of rigs come in, but nothing ever seems to go out.... oh well. That's why we live in the Land of Enchantment where there's lots of space. - Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks