• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New mule owner

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The 4 cylinder engines are a lot less common. The 2 cylinder engines are also used with one of the small generators, so they're a lot easier to come by.

I suspect SS classifieds, G503 mule forum, eBay, etc are going to end up being your best bet.

I would talk to Emery as well. SS user Charlie is a mule guru and may have a line on one and SS user Austringer is very 4 cylinder knowledgeable and may have a line.

Megalug

The 4 cylinder engines are a lot less common. The 2 cylinder engines are also used with one of the small generators, so they're a lot easier to come by.

I suspect SS classifieds, G503 mule forum, eBay, etc are going to end up being your best bet.

I would talk to Emery as well. SS user Charlie is a mule guru and may have a line on one and SS user Austringer is very 4 cylinder knowledgeable and may have a line.

Thank You.. Very new to the forum and the mule. Have a lot of questions and with replies as good as yours it will running quicker than expected. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks