• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Munitions Forums!

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have not posted for some time. Partly due to covid the other due to moves. 3 times in 2 years. Sold the house, 2 shops and the 2 acres. So, with this said I am pleased to hear about this new Munitions Forum. Several years ago I acquired a 50 Cal. ring mount with complete gun carriage w/ ammo box carrier. A chap on SS provided a leg support for the ring mount. Finding a simi auto BMG is nearly impossible and has become very expensive since acquiring the ring mount. I am down to 3 trucks now. Will probably trade off the ring mount unit since I am approaching 76. That doesn't even look good in print. G

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks