New Munitions Forums!

joshs1ofakindxj

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After reading accounts from people and court testimonies I have no doubt in my mind that government agents will read forums, buy premium memberships, and interact with people. So yeah, don't post anything on the internet you wouldn't put on a sign in your front yard and follow the laws.

frank8003

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After reading accounts from people and court testimonies I have no doubt in my mind that government agents will read forums, buy premium memberships, and interact with people. So yeah, don't post anything on the internet you wouldn't put on a sign in your front yard and follow the laws.
Post #13 and...
One guy was offed so We get......................

They did 158 already this year just in Chicago.

a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic” ..maybe stalin
I would put that sign in the front yard but that now would seem to be politics and mostly ignored.

joshs1ofakindxj

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just heard a good Stalin joke...

Stalin is giving a speech to a packed auditorium of soldiers.

Someone sneezes and the room goes silent.

Stalin says "Who was that?"

Silence.

Stalin says "You men in the front row, up against that wall!" and he orders his guards to shoot those men.

They fall in a hail of submachinegun bullets.

Stalin says "Who sneezed?"

Silence again.

Stalin says "Next row against the wall!" and they too are gunned down.

This time when Stalin asks who sneezed, a soldier in the back slowly raises his shaking hand and says "It was me that sneezed."

Stalin says "Bless you, now where was I..."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks