• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New NDT's on the Deuce

MDSA

Finally put the new 900X20 NDT's on the Deuce. Got them over a year ago when I bought 3 M832 dolly trailers at Ft. Gordon. I was waiting for the old tires to actually NEED replacing, but decided not to wait any longer. Old tires still have some life in them, but i like the look and feel of new shoes.

Attachments

SMOKEWAGON66

Tires look good. Some of them do look pretty new with some nubbies still on there. The one right in the center of your first pic still has the mold line in the center of the tread too. Are those actually NDT's or are they NDCC's? I thought NDCC's were the more common newer tread pattern.

DieselBob

Nice deal. I thought about doing the same thing but there was never any dollies with good tires up for auction nearby. I finally broke down and purchased 3 brand new NDCC's with new tubes and flaps. I still keep a eye out for the local GL site just in case some show up.

eagle4g63

The tire on the left is the ndcc tread and the tire on the right is the ndt tread.........same patern just the round or square shoulder.

So technically he has the NDCC tires in the pics.

Attachments

MDSA

Thank you gents. I had heard of NDCC but never the difference. The pics really make it obvious.

So, I just put new NDCC's on my Deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks