• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New one from Croatia

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site..that looks a fine jeep ...when are you getting....a ......KRAZ!..fine trucks and an awsome drive, sometimes I regret selling mine, but things move on and we (eventually) get too? old for some of our "things" ( say's me with Nine of those "things!).

boris

Kraz is nice, but we wave no free space for such large vehicles... And it is hard to get one in Croatia. Everything is cut for scrap.

Carlo

Welcome to the site..that looks a fine jeep ...when are you getting....a ......KRAZ!..fine trucks and an awsome drive, sometimes I regret selling mine, but things move on and we (eventually) get too? old for some of our "things" ( say's me with Nine of those "things!).
Serbia and Hungary are still know to have them in good numbers.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Dobro došli iz Texas.
Posjetio sam Karlovac u 1994 i 1995. Jedna od mojih zaposlenika imala kućicu u blizini Karlovca. Sjećam se da smo otišli u ribolov s bombama. Putovao sam po cijeloj Hrvatskoj, BiH, Sloveniji i Makedoniji. Imam sjajne uspomene na to vrijeme.

Such a beautiful country!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dobro došli iz Texas.
Posjetio sam Karlovac u 1994 i 1995. Jedna od mojih zaposlenika imala kućicu u blizini Karlovca. Sjećam se da smo otišli u ribolov s bombama. Putovao sam po cijeloj Hrvatskoj, BiH, Sloveniji i Makedoniji. Imam sjajne uspomene na to vrijeme.

Such a beautiful country!

Gee whiz! Do ya have to be such a "show off"? ROFLMAO

God bless,
Tony