• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Owner/Member in Hudson Valley, NY

Xrayd

Hi all, been hear a couple weeks now and the first thing I have to say is Thank You to this site and all the members for the wealth of knowledge shared. I have allways wanted a Deuce and was recently made aware by a buddy of mine that is a county employee, that the county was going to auction off two Deuces. Thanks to this site and some inside info from my buddy, I was able to confidently bid and I am the proud new owner of a 1971 M35 A2.

IMG_0032.jpgIMG_0029.jpgIMG_0034.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, I saw that auction and you got a good deal!

The auction pics did not show the winches.

Xrayd

dh, Yeah the pics were all mixed up. The truck I got was the only one with winch, and if you looked close at one of the pics it had tire chains hanging off the front bumper, wound up being a set of four.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome form Lockport , NY , very nice ride ! and so it STARTS !!! like a potato chip , can't have just ONE !!!!!!!! pretty soon OD stuff starts appearing ???? I can't explain it!!! good luck , Bob k