• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner of a M925

Rifleman

1 Patriot-of-many, to answer your question, no i am not the Rifleman from gunsnet. I now see that you own a M35, so do you think that owning and maintaining your new M923 is going to be more or less work then your M35? This being our first military truck i am going to need to up size some of my hand tools. I am kind of lucky, i have a complete welding and machine shop at home and have years of experience doing engine ,transmission and rear end overhauls on cars and light trucks. My wife doesn't know it yet but buying this truck gives me all the excuse i need to buy more tools. More tools for our toys is a good thing right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks