• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner of M1114

acw1

Good evening,

I mostly popped in to look for parts, but read the rules and saw I couldn't post in wanted on first day of sign up with no posts. So here's a quick introduction and we'll see where it goes from there.

Just bought a running driving M1114 slant. Plan is going to be considered sacrilege and defilement by most, if not everyone here!

It's my intent to turn this truck into the humvee I would have wanted to drive when I was 20 in Iraq. There will be substantial amounts of metal work done too it (I run a custom fab operation) to make it look clean and cool. Some new seats, new doors, loud stereo, nice wheels, a less boring dash, etc.

Thanks for having me and have a good one!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good evening,

I mostly popped in to look for parts, but read the rules and saw I couldn't post in wanted on first day of sign up with no posts. So here's a quick introduction and we'll see where it goes from there.

Just bought a running driving M1114 slant. Plan is going to be considered sacrilege and defilement by most, if not everyone here!

It's my intent to turn this truck into the humvee I would have wanted to drive when I was 20 in Iraq. There will be substantial amounts of metal work done too it (I run a custom fab operation) to make it look clean and cool. Some new seats, new doors, loud stereo, nice wheels, a less boring dash, etc.

Welcome to the Outfit!

You know... There are folks here who want it "factory" and then there are folks who want some "green iron" or "desert tan" and all kinds of hot rod upgrades. Do it your way! It's the American Way and enjoy it. We all get excited to see pictures and occasionally we get ideas. Share please... Create yourself a thread in the "HMMWV" section under "Present Conflict Vehicles". (link below) Give it a name like ACW1's Mesa Arizona M1114 Desert Crawler - or something neat. Then share us some pictures!

Welcome to the group and I hope you have a lot of fun with your New-To-You truck.

Guyfang

Staff member
Good evening,

All you need to do to PM someone is PM Patracy. He will help you out. After a little while your rights to PM will kick in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks