• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New project needed

hughscpa

I just got informed I have another funding source with outreach money that loved our pink bobbed duece. The funding amount is only $3,000 and the theme is "BREAK THE SILENCE" for elder abuse. The colors are red and black. what kind of ideas do you guys have and what is for sale in my price range?

hughscpa

Our local fire departments got rid of their deuces quite some time ago. In fact most of them got m38a1's instead of deuces. They are all gone also. Thi project does not have to be a deuce if someone has a better idea. It just needs to draw attention to the cause.

hughscpa

what about a duece as a gun truck? Could I find the guns or make something presentable? I know where there is a set of quad 50's but I don't think I can get them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks