• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new project

oldmechanic

hello all
just pulled my M998 into shop to start assembly is there any one in central la. that has any spare parts I have most of the big stuff .need a set of glow plugs
more than any thing else right now

EZFEED

WHOA WAIT HEY!!!!!!!!!!:-D:-D:-D
Another Louisiana boy!!!!!! Welcome to the forum bubba!!!!!! :p

Nice truck! Did you get that one from MTP in Many? Great project and keep us updated with lotsa pics!!!!! Lots of us have ongoing project logs here so keep us up to date! Heres mine!
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/mechanical-upgrades/25228-tatra-912-2-upgrades.html

Do you need any parts? I have some connections and may be able to find ya stuff. Quite a few other LA boys here too, maybe we could get a rally going on?!?!?!?!

oldmechanic

just what is in my signature & a portable cement mixer nothing fully operational right now, have
had several cucvs but people met my price so i sold them have lots of parts left

EZFEED

Hey you dont happen to live off 191 do you? Theres a dude that has a Hmmwv under a shed like your right off 191.

I have a camp in Toledo Bend down by Kites landing and when I hop on 191 and head towards Hwy 6 I always pass this persons house.

Just before that there is a guy that also likes off of 191 that has a wrecker and some other vehicles out in his pasture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks