• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New PURest air dyer install on M923A2

Vintage iron

I have been maintaining customer's M939 series trucks for a few years now and I am stating to see a lot of valve, check valve failures. The cause? None functional air dyers or poor operating dyers. I have been replacing the whole unit with new ones, but this time I used a Purest air dyer from Supreman in Ct.

Man, these are some nice units. The size, ports and hook ups are all the same. It just needed three holes in the original frame bracket. I had it on in not time. The PURest dyer works awesome! I think the truck even builds air quicker. I am going to put them on all the trucks now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vintage iron

Buy them from Supreman here on SS he has the original air dyers and the up graded air dyers in the classified. They are new in the box and cheaper then what filters would cost.

Vintage iron

I think Supreman is the only one selling the Purest air dyers. I think everyone else is selling just the stock M939 series air dyers. Those work good , but I was very impressed with the newest model.

Elideclan2

I just purchased two of the new type air dryers from superman yesterday. His prices are always reasonable. I have done business in the past with him and have always been happy with his service.

Alexsha

Yea bet that unit would go for over 300 on the street. I should have grabed some if them.
Not really. On a certain auction site, they're for sale for $159.99. Even if Suprman were selling them for $160 and they were $140 on that auction site, I would still buy here though. As soon as I can get a bit of extra money together, I'm going to upgrade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks