• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New, Rebuilt or other. Deuce IP

derby

I purchased a lot of 3 Multifuel IP's a week ago. There are two that look like they were installed and one looks new, no signs of it being installed. How can i tell if it is new without actually installing it? I would like to sell it if it is new and dont want it to look used. The two used looking pumps have service tags but nothing on the third one.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would rather have a pump thats guaranteed and looks installed than one that is questionable and looks newish. Swapping an IP is not "the end of the world", but I'd rather not do it twice.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Know it's a little off topic but just to remind anyone that replaces the ip to replace the oil feed line while your in there.

derby

I have had some time to fool around with the IP that looks new. I installed it and it operates as a new one should. I took pictures and a short video to prove it. Without any supporting paperwork I had no idea of it's condition, now I can guarantee it will work.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks