• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Record!

FormerNewMVGuy

I just got my EUC back ! From the time it went to battle creek, and i got invoiced for it,
7 business days :shock: That is my fastest EUC to date! AWESOME!!!!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Since GL is now blaming DRMS for the SF97 delay, there must be a different department at DRMS that handles EUC's.......

chuck500cc

Gov. agency hurting private business does not make a good news story. Unless your "big oil". :roll: That's another bag of wet cats.

Chuck XD Fan

cleb

Anywhere from a week to 90+ days. You'll know when your invoiced. First time EUC's apparantly take longer than subsequent ones.

Crash_AF

First time EUC, sent to Battle Creek on March 27th, invoiced on April 22nd.

Total time was 3 and a half weeks (26 days) from submission to Battle Creek to invoice. This would be 19 business days.

Later,
Joe

1310monster

I'm a first timer myself. I've bought 4 trucks so far. EUC's all sent to BC this week. Do they call by phone? If so, that might be a problem because, I don't have an answering machine.

R