• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Resto of my M1008

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, I just completed the resto of my M1008, new paint this week and new interior. Check it out and let me know what you think.:mrgreen:

David

Attachments

danochamp

Wow, best one I've seen so far. Personally I like the black rims though, I'm thoroughly impressed with the interior though. How did you do all that? I'm guessing you had to of just gutted it all out and started over?

blacktop

I just got a bunch of new sheet metal and am Im the process of re doing my truck.I also have the same wheels. Did you put any lift in that truck![thumbzup]

jimmy-90

Dang man that thing looks crazy good!!! Im getting ready to redo my interior in black too. What did you use on your seat,dashboard and visors???

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!

Yes, I thought about painting the wheels black, maybe I will. The wheel spacers are 2 inch and work great to center the H1 wheels on the hubs. The dash pad is NEW and the seat cover is a custom new cover, with new floor mat. The door panels and everything else was taken apart cleaned and SEM vinyl dyed to black. The truck is great.

Thanks for all the positive comments. [thumbzup]

David

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1008

Yea, I did the same thing I do on all my classic cars for customers, I dye the small plastic parts and replace all the big soft stuff. The seat cover is custom and brand new. Much better stuff than the original. No lift of the truck just some very minor front fender trim needed. The truck was a Navy truck and I live in Annapolis, Maryland (home of the Naval Academy) that's the reason I restored it back to a Navy truck. I was in the Army!! :cookoo:David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks