• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New (returning) member

tyler111991

Hello, I joined in 2013 when I was purchasing a M1009 but the sale fell through. I did just purchase a M1031 (former forest service brush truck) converted to a M1028a1, just thought I would share a few pictures. I’m new to these trucks and this is the first one I’ve ever owned, so this site is an awesome resource

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello, I joined in 2013 when I was purchasing a M1009 but the sale fell through. I did just purchase a M1031 (former forest service brush truck) converted to a M1028a1, just thought I would share a few pictures. I’m new to these trucks and this is the first one I’ve ever owned, so this site is an awesome resource
Welcome Back!

You may want to download the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your New To You truck. That and purchase a Multi-Meter for diagnosing electrical issues. Link below for the TMs