• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New rig!!! M35A2

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just look at that empty parking are just waiting for some trailers, a shop van, a 5-ton, ... :twisted:

Nice truck, and a lot less hassle buying from Frodo than GL, I'll bet.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the truck! How big of a drive way do you have!?!?!? LOL I'm sure she'll bring you MANY hours of fun, effort, sweat, blood, tears, pains,,,,,,(I'll stop here LOL) Again, CONGRATS on the truck!! Good luck!
God bless!
Tony:-D

Maverick1701

lol I actually live in an apt so that is the apt complex driveway, my "shop", and my motorpool lol

I am uploading a video to youtube of the truck right now... all it takes is time

Last edited:

Maverick1701

A short video of the truck starting and a quick walkaround

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRxj9spqNcQ[/media]

Let me know if yall hear/see anything strange.... (besides my open air tanks and the super loud insects)

I took this 2nd video so I can see what color smoke she is putting out...its nothing exciting but it never hurts to share

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRebzSEOwiE[/media]

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I have it back, I miss it terribly :(

Are you going to start asking for your coolers back to?

;-)

Just remember, everything you sell has a nice new home and if you want to visit that's okay with us. It's sort of like giving away a kitten.

sw

Maverick1701

So I am going to be repainting the truck in the next few weeks and could use some info (and YES I looked in the camo/paint markings TM and tried the forum search)

I am going to repaint the whole truck desert tan and have all the markings on black (unit info, branch name etc) but....
Is there a standard size for the desert storm inverted "V"? Were they all pretty much done freehand?
If anyone has any pictures of desert storm painted deuces would you mind posting?

Even using the MSN image search I can't really find much...mostly toys and troop pictures

Last edited: