• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New seat cover very nice.

corvette9

I ordered my seat cover from Brothers. They said they had burgudy color OE style seat covers. So I took a shot. Color is great. The pattern is not the exact match to the orig. but real close with the correct looking grain. It was super easy to install and comes with the hog rings and hog ring pliers to install with. If you want a seat that looks OE this is the one.

IMG_9209.jpg

I also used there rubber floor mat . Looks real good.

IMG_9211.jpgIMG_9210.jpg

Last edited:

cucvrus

Man that looks nice. I like the power point connection. It is easy to hide and keeps the OEM non hacked appearance. That is a nice truck. I had one like that one time 19 years ago. And you know I was glad I never molested it and kept it stock. It lasted for years and 173 K miles and someone was still able to make it nice again. That truck is actual proof that there is life after Rick.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks