• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New seat in my M1008A1

aboonski

Thanks to "Big CASE" I now have a great replacement seat for my CUCV. Although the seat cover is not original it looks pretty nice in my truck and matches the dashboard pretty well. This seat came out of another M1008 and was covered with an aftermarket seat cover which is much easier to clean and a lot more comfortable for Faye to ride in. Thanks Big CASE!!!!!

Attachments

bkwudzhom

Cool! I need a new seat in mine as well. I have been looking into getting a 60/40 split bench from a 90's chevy to put in it. It would make it easier for my wife to drive.

aboonski

I have a LONG way to go with this truck! Next upgrade will be the lift kit, spacers and H1 tires & rims. I have to get ready for the oil spill that I know will wind up over on the eastern shore of Florida. I would need wide floatation tires to drive on the beach in the event I would get involved in the cleanup effort.