• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Steel Soldiers Admin/Webmaster!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you, Chris!

And a hearty W E L C O M E to the mystery man behind the curtain!

I know that you come to us with great anticipation and expectations. With Chris' endorsement we are assured that you are more than qualified for the challenges ahead and wish you great success in your endeavors.

OK, now with that being said, here's the humorous side of this mixed-up bunch of misfit troops.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE[/media]​

Again, W E L C O M E ! ! !​

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WOW, after TWO years of being broke and "can't or is being fixed" in ONE day a FIX/FIXes, WOW, all I can say is WOW, I guess this is as close to the RAPTURE as we can get

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think now would be a good time to start the betting pool on WHO the mystery admin is. I'll head it up since I'm retired and have lots of free time, the only problem is I can't be trusted with money.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think now would be a good time to start the betting pool on WHO the mystery admin is. I'll head it up since I'm retired and have lots of free time, the only problem is I can't be trusted with money.
There's only a couple members with alot of IT experience and who are on here often, kind of limits your betting pool.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gender undecided

Ah - brings us to the question of who is that masked person - just wondering why all quess's were of the male persuasion so far - who says it could not be of the female version ?
I don't know why SS (Chris) just don't spill the beans before this gets silly!! Oooops..too late.

Who says it has to be either or?? Why not both in one?

Attachments

hoop

Last time I saw DH's avitar....Looked like Elvis had crashed. I don't think it is him.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that we have a new admin, can we have or popcorn and whistle back?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just saw this picture and spewed coffee all over.

I don't know why SS (Chris) just don't spill the beans before this gets silly!! Oooops..too late.

Who says it has to be either or?? Why not both in one?

I know this is all said in fun but I need to get my eyes checked now and a shrink to get this picture out of my head. I saw this and spewed coffee all over my desk.

Thanks again Papabear for another good laugh.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks