• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New ten-ton (M123A1C, etc.) book

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,
No sooner than my "Big Mack" book, about the Mack M125 and NO prime movers came out a couple years ago, folks were asking me "what about the tractors?" For a long time, my answer was "be patient."

Well, the long wait is ALMOST over....the book should be available by the end of the month. This book, titled "Dragon Wagon, part 2", covers the M123, M123A1C, M123E2 and all the variants thereof. It also covers the interesting and rare XM746 tractor.

The book will be available through most major booksellers, and of course on my website, where it is also available by preorder - and details about this volume are posted.

Before someone asks - yes there is a Dragon Wagon, part 3, which covers the M911 and M1070 - but I don't have the release date for that volume yet - I expect late in 2017. (Part 1 was released some time ago, and covers the M25/M26/M26A1.) And yes, I am still working on the massive G-742 and G-744 books - an inside contact at AM General would sure help.

Best wishes,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
At last, my new Dragon Wagon Part 2 books, covering the G-792 Mack/Condec M123/M123A1C, etc., and the G-903 M746 have arrived.

For those of you who reserved copies, the invoices have now been sent via PayPal. Each order will ship as paid.

For those that did not reserve copies, I still have a few left - which are available via my website, or at my booth at the MVPA convention next month!

Thanks to all!

Sincerely,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks