• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new tire shop

beanman1

hey guys my brother and his friend finnaly got there tire shop open so any one in ga please go by and check it out the name of the place is called Tire Pro and is located in Mcdonough Ga off of exit 216 on intersate 75 accross the street from the Summitt race store real good deals for all of the Steel Soldiers members

beanman1

not yet but he is looking to get a m1008 for the roadside assiatance truck i will let yall know when that happens but he can get any brand, size, type, etc.. tire you need

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks