• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to forum - need a M1008 starter

wanabecruisen

I'm new to this forum and a first time poster. Lots of great information here to keep me reading for days... I guess I haven't figured out how to navigate the forum too well yet as I need to find a starter for my new (old) M1008. Bought at auction without one and was able to borrow one to make sure the old gal would run (she does). Now I need to locate one. Anybody parting out a 6.2? Thanks

Croatan_Kid

I also have one laying around that I'd like to get rid of as well if you wind up needing it. Sold my motor to a guy with a civvy truck and kept the starter, it's 24 volt.

wanabecruisen

I also have one laying around that I'd like to get rid of as well if you wind up needing it. Sold my motor to a guy with a civvy truck and kept the starter, it's 24 volt.
Thanks for responding. If I get no joy from this one I have on the way I'll give you guys another shout.

In the meantime, I am enjoying the heck outa this site and can't stop reading. I'm starting to see a Duce in my future....:idea:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks