• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to forum - need a M1008 starter

wanabecruisen

I'm new to this forum and a first time poster. Lots of great information here to keep me reading for days... I guess I haven't figured out how to navigate the forum too well yet as I need to find a starter for my new (old) M1008. Bought at auction without one and was able to borrow one to make sure the old gal would run (she does). Now I need to locate one. Anybody parting out a 6.2? Thanks

Croatan_Kid

I also have one laying around that I'd like to get rid of as well if you wind up needing it. Sold my motor to a guy with a civvy truck and kept the starter, it's 24 volt.

wanabecruisen

I also have one laying around that I'd like to get rid of as well if you wind up needing it. Sold my motor to a guy with a civvy truck and kept the starter, it's 24 volt.
Thanks for responding. If I get no joy from this one I have on the way I'll give you guys another shout.

In the meantime, I am enjoying the heck outa this site and can't stop reading. I'm starting to see a Duce in my future....:idea: