• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to forum, with new to me 1009

Red_506

I've been lurking here for a few weeks now in anticipation of getting my first CUCV. I got her last week, and did some work on her today (new batt, clean up). After driving her around for a couple of hours I'm happy to say that she seems to be pretty reliable thus far.

combatmech

Nice truck Red, still has the bumper numbers!! Welcome to the MV addiction support site. You'll want another one soon.....I know I do and my truck isnt near done yet.:beer:

Red_506

Replaced some light bulbs today, replaced all the belts, and chased down a couple of shorts. Now I have to figure out what is wrong with the Interceptor PA that came with the truck; and figure out if I need to replace the matching unit. The Interceptor should be fixed with a new hand mic and re-wiring the power not through the under dash fuse box. The matching unit either has a bad ground or is shorted out. Fun times bros.

Last edited: