• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to me 816

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got the truck home and had a chance to move it around some and look it over. One day buying sight unseen will get me but not yet. :smile: Here are a few pics. The only problem it seems to have is a binding when you first try to back it up Any ideas on that.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the club. Don't forget to check all the boxes for gear lube. The one under and on the very rear is a little tight but can be checked and filled.

3dAngus

Nice truck! When you get ready to try to lift something really heavy with it, give me a call. I want to see it work.

hoopsoft

Mine would pop and feel like it was binding up when backing up, especially if turning while backing. I think I read where the sprags on these trucks are more likely to lock up while backing up, so I wrote it off to it being kinda all engaged and it not liking it. It got worse when I put big singles on it, then it became a POPPING instead of popping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks