• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me M101A3

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I managed to get a M101A3 yesterday on GL. She looks real pretty with 12-bolt rims and 37" radials. Now I just need a HMMWV to pull it!! The MEP002A will fit nicely in there and I should be able to stash a lot of other tools and junk around it for road trips.

I need a data plate for it. Anybody have one laying around?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one and it's become the most useful trailer in the yard. The 55" between the inner fenders is Godsend. Huge difference to the 45" of the M101A1. Congrats Chris.

ncdeerejeep

I also wound up with one of those yesterday(6657), and picked one up this past Monday from Event 4671 at the same location.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How close are you to Lejeune? I may need someone to pick my trailer up and stow it for a week or so until I can come down and get it.

ncdeerejeep

How close are you to Lejeune? I may need someone to pick my trailer up and stow it for a week or so until I can come down and get it.

I am almost 1/2 way between Fayetteville and Wilmington on NC 87. About 1.5 hrs. from Lejeune. Unless I win something else I should have room on my trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks