• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to me M37

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK the fun has started ! I have started taking it apart front end is off bed is off cab is next.
Will post some pictures tomorrow got dark on me.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to try post pictures tonight.
Can anyone use the generator and voltage regulator as this truck has been converted to 12 volt
I guess they still work not sure they were laying under the seats

Peggy

OK guys just chill my computer is down right now but found another way around it will post pics later tonight for coffey1

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ty hun now get some pictures that will scare the crap out of them or me lol.
Just hope I remember where all the pieces go.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just tag-and-bag and take lots of pictures as you disassemble. Then, read the manuals at night while all the parts are getting cleaned, rebuilt, overhauled, etc. When it's time to put it all back together, use the photos and the manuals and it is pretty easy. These trucks are just not that complicated. It's why I like mine so much; it is a very simple machine.

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks