• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to SS but not to Forums in PA

chux72vette

HI All. Am new to this forum as a member but have been watching for a while. Now have acquired a M109A3 and find it necessary to be a part of this awesome community. Enough of all the small talk and other junk and on to more wrenching and off roading. Chuck~:driver:

chux72vette

Thanx CK as I also have some property real close to ya in Slippery Rock,,,lol. Thats where the deuce is gonna camp at for a while. They would go nuts in my neighborhood here in the burgh.

chux72vette

Wow, you guys are brutal,,,LOL. I had signed up, loaded up as much as I could, listened to what the wife was saying,(yeah,right), and was surfing looking for parts in all of 12 minutes and this is the thanx I get.?!?!?! LOL. I will get some up maybe tomorrow as it sits but have many plans for the prep machine. Can't wait to do a build thread and make it all happen. Thanx tho for pointing out my sorryness. I now ask for forum forgiveness!!!

Welcome from the north coast! This is a great place to hangout and swap stories about our variant of OD fever. Now I'll be brutal... Pics are a social imperative around here. We need to see everyone else's OD iron so we have an excuse to show ours... ( As if anyone of us ever needed an excuse. )

chux72vette

Hey GunBoy. Am in the Crafton/West side of town. Sheradan which is in the city limits to be taken advantage of tax wise,,,lol. Everything I drive/have is registered in Butler Co as I have a few acres there plus cheaper inspections. Thanx for asking.