• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to steel soldiers

I am a new member. I am not yet old enough to own a military vehicle. But I am VERY fortunate to have been allowed to "adopt" an M45 fire truck. (or did I just commandeer it?). I am looking forward to the war and peace revival, and have already been to 2 events.

bennym45

Welcome, now the competition starts, As I adopted (commandeered?) a Huge (to me) 432. a.p.c. We are both working at, learning about, and liking everything about the green hobby. Ditto war and peace revival. Two events up also.

dmetalmiki

Now Zout, you know these boys are going to be logging on just to ogle your avatar...rofl
OOOOOOOOH NO they Ain't. (the dreaded lol!)
But they will ( with supervision and encouragement) be posting up individual assignments ( with pictures/videos) as they perform them. Both on their "adopted" units and the rest of our collection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks