• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to the deuce

mog66

gentlemen,im a canadian from ontario(retired military) got my first deuce two months ago,now im not making any sort of profit from saying this,however i got mine from eastern surplus in philly. dave and caswell were extremely helpfull,they took care of all export and shipping details,warrentied a few parts,were on top of all my parts needs when i tore it down and rebuilt it,i have since driven down there twice to pick up a few things and they go way out of their way to take care of me.if anyone is interested in seeing the truck let me know.thamks for your ears.and p[ls forgive my horrible spelling!

markmontana

Hi mog66, can you post some pictures of your truck?

I (for one) am always glad to hear about good experiences with suppliers. Too many times we only hear about problems- the internet being what it is. Of course without the internet- we would never know about you and your deuce up in Ontario!

mog66

this is my old girl,stripped the body down,blasted everything removeable, bed liner in cab and bed(and on top of the fenders) completely rockgaurded underneath,welded new rockers in,new panels driverside floor,2 coats epoxy primer ,3 coats 383 green new wood in back, thanks for the warm welcome

Attachments

Kohburn

I like it, only thing I would change is that spare, it's pretty much useless for you at that point so I would replace it with a locking toolbox and the tools needed to remove and patch a tire.