• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the family!

M135 ON THE RUN

1952 M135 302 gas single wheels very litte rust, nothing through the metal yet but this truck is very solid.Good deal as it also came with 1 and a1/4 ton covered trailer.We had to tow it home with my freinds 5 ton 818 with no problems.Fuel tank was nasty ,pump was shot and carb has been overhauld.Now I just have to make spark go to the cyliders.I have pitchers of it at my profile and will try to move them here.Hope you like it as much as I do ,Remember its all just for fun!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

Welcome to the club. If I can help, just PM me. I am too far to help you wrench the beast, but as I got a running one in the driveway.... Well what ever questions you have, ask! If I don't know, I'll find out. The TM is posted under resources on this site, and is available for free down load.

When you get a chance, post some pics please.

Cheers, Stan.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Where'd that hardtop come from? Looks civvy.

I love your truck! Between you and Maccus (maybe he'll post a pic of his beautiful 211 here) I am coming to like the Jimmy Deuces.

M215

Nice looking M135! That is the other GMC I'd like have to go with our M215 & M221.
Plenty of info available here on SS, let us know what we can do to help.
Karl

gunboy1656

Nice looking truck, makes me wish I had more income so I can get my 220 fixed up.

The top looks like a Memphis make, from what I had learned only the M220's came standard with the hard tops, everything else was canvas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks