• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the forum looking into m54

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hmmmm is there any other info I should ask? he also stated he only has a GI title and has not titled to his state. Should I buy it with the go title or have him register with his state then purchase it? thanks guys
A "GI title" which is a US gov't Standard Form 97 assigned to the seller is USELESS to you, unless the seller is a motor vehicle dealer and can provide a "dealer assignment of title" form.

Toomuchtime

He is not a dealer. So don't buy it without a state issued title is what you are saying. Also to clarify how does the 6x6 work sounds a awd with the ability to lock ino a low range is this correct? Is there a seperte switch for the front axle? Thanks again there's not alot of info I can find on the m54

Toomuchtime

question guys is the m54 and the m813 the same truck is the m8 truck upgrade over the m54A2 theres not a lot of info on the m54A2 is there aftermarket lockers available for them and what about going to singles?

area52

The M813 and the M54 truck share most parts from the cab back. the m813 has the Cummins engine and longer front sheet metal (hood, side panels and fenders). Detroit lockers are available the last time I looked. To single it out, you will need different wheels. The stock ones are a little narrow for the larger tires.

DO NOT BUY IT WITHOUT A VALID TITLE! Tell the seller to get a title or no sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks