• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to the site, from calumet, ok

warren1009

Hello, I'm new to the site as a member but have used alot of info in the past. I have a M1009 in almost stock form, except for the 6" lift (red necks, what are you going to do?) but it does have the 37" military tires. This is a great place for tech information.

warren1009

Thanks, I am going to get with my wife to show me how to add more pictures. I bought the rig because I could not find a clean Blazer here in OK for under $5K. I got this one on the cheap side and it has very minor rust. I didn't know if it ran or not but loaded it up anyways and came home. I changed the oil, installed a couple batteries and it starded after a little coaxing. Since, as you can see I installed a 6" Rough Country lift, 37" hummer tires, installed new GP's and now I need to change the gears to fit the tires (factory 3.08 are killing me).