• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to this site

Riber

just bought a m923a2 in barstow, i am in salem or, any sugestions, my first one , nervious,excited trying to figure how to get north

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. A lot of great info here.

On a side you you will need to edit your profile and change your location from the US to your state. That is a forum requirement.

We need some info on yor background with big trucks, mechanical ability, etc before we can recommend "valid" suggestions. If you are a total newbie then have it hauled.

Last edited:

steelandcanvas

Welcome...you need to put in your state so folks know what part of the country you're from, (I'm assuming Salem, Oregon). You might try searching "923 Recovery", it should bring up quite a few hits, and answer a lot of your questions. No need to be nervous, study the information in the -10 Operator's Manual, read some threads, and just use some common sense, you'll be fine. Lots of knowledgeable folks onboard here, pick their brains.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Follow the advise already given; read the Operators Manual and assess your mechanical abilities. Recoveries are fun but can be a real pain in the tail if something goes south. Have fun.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks