• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to wvo/wmo

jdeoliveira74

I have a m1009 looking to install a second tank for wvo/wmo any pointers?? looking for a tank possibly mount inside maybe install filler neck in fiberglass top on side
Any hep/pointers suggestions would be great daily driver and i drive some times 500 miles a day this could be huge savings for me!
thanks
Jon

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
to each his own but Ihave seen several 6.2s self destruct on the stuff. maybe those guys did not clean/filter it correctly but the 6.2 was designed to run diesel not used motor oil. Its not a mult-fuel.

Fleg

to each his own but Ihave seen several 6.2s self destruct on the stuff. maybe those guys did not clean/filter it correctly but the 6.2 was designed to run diesel not used motor oil. Its not a mult-fuel.

By nature and design, a Diesel engine was built to run on several fuels. The problem is the newer and more "fancy" the engine, the more picky it is. The 6.2 is a fairly basic Diesel engien and with some proper care and setup, can burn alternative fuels including WMO and WVO.