• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to you machine? Check your connections!

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I've mentioned this before but it does bear mentioning again.

When you bring a new machine home you really need to open it up and check EVERY connection in it. Every terminal, every switch, every plug. One loose wire can do more than cause a gremlin it can destroy the machine. The machine I'm working on now could have easily caught on fire.

I do hope the person that sold this machine to its new owner is not a SS member. There is so many wiring and mechanical problems with this thing its embarrassing. Mini rant there but wow. I'm really disappointed that someone sold this machine as a working unit in this condition.

I was trying to upload some photos but for some reason I'm getting upload errors. I'll try again later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks