• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New top, thanks to two of our long time members for the help

springbok

These tops are starting to pop up. Cost is ranging from $1000 to $2500. You do need a lift or about 8 big guys to put it on, they are over 600 lbs.
The backup camera will really help.

springbok

I have not done anything on the inside yet. One nice thing it that there is a divider between the two seats and the back. My wife is an artist so she has laid claim to this as her new vehicle to go out painting in. You got to love a wife that wants her own HUMVEE

orgnal

Are all the tires mounted correctly? Looking at the pictures of your truck, three tires have the thread pattern facing one way and the rear passenger tire appears to have the thread pattern a different way than the other three.

Last edited:

KansasBobcat

Are all the tires mounted correctly? Looking at the pictures of your truck, three tires have the thread pattern facing one way and the rear passenger tire appears to have the thread pattern a different way than the other three.
The radials are non-directional. Most of the time the chevrons are pointing forward on the right side and backwards on the left. You can mount them so all the chevrons point forward for "cosmetic" reasons. This is stated in the H1 manual from the 1990s.
Someone stated on another thread that the tires are mounted so the date is on the outside. Do not bother discussing with Goodyear dealers, they all have told me that the chevrons should go forward on both sides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks