• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Toy Comes Home

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
100_4358.jpgwell I finally found a truck with the features I was looking for (most anyway)
1967 M-109A3 whistler , winch , air shift, hard top , heater, air power steering , all the books, and less than 5,000 miles, needs tires and the brakes looked at , also needs a good wash in the cab , former small tenants ! I plan on doing the filter upgrades and may also do the master cylinder upgrade at some point,100_4351.jpg100_4352.jpg100_4353.jpg100_4354.jpg100_4355.jpg100_4356.jpg100_4357.jpg100_4359.jpg100_4360.jpg

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

You know what? YOU have a great truck there...it has "all on" like a pitza...very nice..(and (fortunate))..If I saw one like that over here..I would purchase it..Well done.

Last edited:

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can we see a pic of the data plate? Is it an original M109 w/w? Very nice looking truck. I also like the delineator panels....probably spent some time in Europe? No lollipop turn signals, though. Air assist steering...very nice!

Last edited:

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished taking a look at the plate , appears to be newer than the 67 build date , most likely replaced during the 87 rebuild as there is no manufactured dated stamped into it , but it reads as follows M-109A3 WO/W, I'm going to check with the guy I got it from to find out if he added the winch or he got it that way,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks