• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New toy M170

txdodge43man

Just picked up this 1962 M170 from Topeka Kansas for my Brother. Its in pretty good condition for being a ex FD jeep. Jeep runs great drives good and all the electrical system was kept original only big issue is all the litter racks and seats are gone and tail gate is cut up. I figure I can repop the tail gate from a M38 tail gate but the seat are going to be a bit more tricky and need a spare tire carrier also.

So knowing how rare these parts are any help in locating seat parts and litter rack parts would be greatly appreciated. 1962-m170-valleyfalls-ks3.jpg1962-m170-valleyfalls-ks4.jpgm170.jpg

BillF

If you are still looking I have some of the parts available. I have the back part of the passenger seat, a like new reel light, and the litter bracket that goes on the dash.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks