• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New toy M35A2 W/ super singles

50shooter

Those look nice. What brand / size are they? My 25% NDTs need to go but I haven't decided on what to put on or whether to go w/singles.

Have you used it much with these and if so how was the grip v/s NDTs?

joec

They ride great. And traction wise they are well suited for on and off road. They are rated for all terrain. Depends on what you are doing. I will be using mine for extreme mud and also on the beach.

They are Michelin XL 15.5/80x20 they are 46.7 inches tall and 15inches wide. The rims are custom from OD IRON . I purchased mine from Dave at Eastern Surplus. He still has 1 set of 6 left. In my opinion They are the most bang for your buck. Others will disagree as usual. But if you plan on trail riding, mud, snow, sand whatever you can throw at them the will do the job.

As far as grip that is like comparing a drag racing slick on snow to a snow tire. As far as the ndt's are. To me my opinion.

I'm and like my wheels and truck. Because I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE..!!:beer:

joec

Joe, nice looking wheels, what tires did you use?

Bill

They are the Od Iron wheels. I got them from Dave at Eastern Surplus. Along with the truck and a bed full of Other parts as well ...!!!!!

THOSE WHEELS RULE ...!!!!! ......... ALONG WITH THE TRUCK!

LanceRobson

Ohhh, Dude...that is sooo wrong....

I don't think I could sleep without doing my best to get you out of this jam. I just couldn't leave a brother SSer with those nasty things bolted to his truck.

I'm gonna go plow a path to the shop and load up some 9.00-20s. Relax,breath deep, it'll be OK. I've got some that are at least 30%. Hang tough, and we'll get through it together

It's only about 250 miles, so I can be there at 8 AM and put this behind you. If you could have the nuts loosened, it should be pretty quick and we'll have you fixed right up. Now, what was that street address.......

joec

:popcorn:OOOOO.....I'm STARTING TO hyper ventilate...B..R..E..A..T..H....deep breathes ....PANIC ATTACK COMING ON.... !

Adress is
1234 Prozac Ave...LOL....:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks