• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Toy!

5bravobravo

Dragged home an M52A2

Trucks runs and drives, ZERO rust, its been worked good, but a good solid rig that needs some luvin and a few issues sorted out.

I have downloaded and started digesting the TMs and they are great.

Also getting a handle on needed parts and such thanks mostly to the resources I've lurked around and found right on this site.

I am building a list of stuff I need, dare I post it here? or stick to the classified and wanted sections?

At any rate, extremely happy with this toy, it's a hoot!

Jeepsinker

Congrats on the purchase. You must change your profile location to reflect your state and preferably city of residence per the rules. Just so you know. I have some parts for your truck.

5bravobravo

IMG_1177[2].jpgIMG_1179[2].jpg

Sorry, here's how it looks s right now...

If anyone has a wiring diagram that is accurate for this vintage (1967 Kaiser) I would be eternally grateful..

The TM I have with diagrams is dated 1980, and almost none of the numbers match up to this truck. Lots of stuff afoul under the dash, but looks pretty salvageable...

Specific mystery wires are 486,14,28,27 and more...TBD

So far I got the tail lights working, as well as the headlights, fixed the parking brake, pulled of the manged front bumper, pulled the RF fender into a roughly correct position, soaked, scrubbed and power washed the entire exterior and chassis, and ran a few hot laps around the hood!

Pretty sure the front axle is free-wheeling. runs strong, shifts good, brakes good, tcase shifts OK but seems to want to jump out of high range...

Anyway, It's completely rust free and really cool...