• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new toy

AZDeuce

FstFrdy

GREAT deal on the Deuce, when you get her home, if you have any questions PM me and I'll give yu my contact info. I'm out in Buckeye, AZ. Are you going to have it hauled home, or are you living on the edge and going to attempt driving it? There's seveal posts in the archives dealing with what to pack if you're going to drive her.

Semper Fi
Tom

PS I have an extra air cleaner mushroom with a slight dent (somewhere), it's yours if you need it. I noticed it was missing on your truck.

fstfrdy

price is after tax and charges. won for 663. and the mushroom is in the cab but i do need driver seat cushion.31000 miles and 1180 hrs. so here hoping shes a runner. i drive a truck here in phoenix and boss is giving me use of company flatbed to go pickup. BTW, if anyone need trucks moved flatbed is almost always for hire

Attachments

Pawnshop

A hell of a deal!

I am the reason you had to pay the $0.59, I bid on that one for a parts truck (for my truck that turns out to not need parts:) but you outbid me, Did you notice that the driver side mirror assembly is completely missing? I think that truck may have been partialy scavenged, hope I am wrong, but you should not count on driving it onto the trailer.

BTW, are you aware that the SAME truck sold on GL in April for over $3000! I guess the EUC did not clear or the sale failed in some other way and it was relisted, good for you. You got it cheap (I think) because this time around it was listed as "truck, cargo" instead of "M35A2" and it did not show on a search for "M35A2" trucks. I think that is why mine was so cheap, it was listed as a "M35", when I did a search for "M35" it was the only one to show up, when I searched "M35A2" there were 9 pages and my truck was not on it.

Let us know about her condition, I for one am dying to know if you got a runner for $700!

Pawnshop

Here are some more photos of your truck, sorry for the weird crops and angles, I was not specificaly photographing your truck, just happened to be in the background. I shot the one of the right side on 1 July when we were recovering my Deuce (drove right behind it) and the other two were done on 14 July when I went down there to recover some other GL "winnings" and took a few shots from the DRMO parking lot overlooking the yard. There was a nice 101 bieng loaded and I shot some pics of it, your truck was in the background.

I also noticed that your exhaust has a zoom cap on it, not sure what (if anything) that means.

Attachments

fstfrdy

pawnshop- even if it has been partially scavenged it appears to be fairly complete. i figured worst case scenario i can make some money on the parts. but i am truly hoping it is at least repairable i have been wanting one for sometime and to get it that chep would be fantastic,even my wife was amazed i got it so cheap and is wanting to go with for the recovery

Pawnshop

You are entirely correct, I saw a truck with no front axel, no radiator and a bad bed sell for more than yours did! You are way ahead of the game. Everyone tells me I stole my truck ($1624.70) but their jaw really drops when I tell them about your deal, and then their next question is always:"what is that website again?"

My old Steel Soldier:

Attachments

wsucougarx

Pawnshop said:
You are entirely correct, I saw a truck with no front axel, no radiator and a bad bed sell for more than yours did! You are way ahead of the game. Everyone tells me I stole my truck ($1624.70) but their jaw really drops when I tell them about your deal, and then their next question is always:"what is that website again?"

My old Steel Soldier:
Yah in regard to people asking about the website. I'm not sure what you call it but I usually divert people to Craigslist or ebay. That :twisted: inside of me wants to keep the competition low and besides that, I don't want to end up bidding against my friends. I am still after one more truck and maybe a trailer or two. After that then maybe I'll let the cat out of the bag.......nahhhh :lol: :lol:

wsucougarx

fstfrdy said:
finally got my euc back today almost three monts later. will take plenty of recovery pics
3 months??? Wow what happend my friend? Did you have address issues? Most first time EUC's have been clearing in about 24 days lately

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks