• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Toys

RDUKW

Well I figured I would finally post pictures of my newly acquired trucks. I just recovered the M817 last week and the M35a2 was a couple of months ago.

Ryan

RDUKW

Thanks for all the comments. The garage door is a 9 footer. If you look close you can see my DUKW in the back of the garage.

Ryan

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotta say, I have seen the deuce up close, it is absolutly the cleanest truck I have seen, with no work done on it, ever. He isn't afraid to get dirty either!
Nice trucks!

RDUKW

Yes I do need a bigger garage and I am looking into a few options for that currently:-D. Thanks for the comments Will, I had a great time out in Barstow wheeling with you guys. Next time I might have to drive the Deuce out or better yet the 5 ton, it should be better on the freeway.

Ryan

offroadrunner

Ryan,
Congrats - they look good there, but the driveway looks a bit short; you think the city will let you extend it out to accomodate? I see you have a temp reg sticker in the Deuce window; does it look like you'll get it permanent soon? Did you have any paperwork issues getting it so far? (Just curious - I still need to go through that stuff with mine.)
Also wanted to say thanks again for the use of your "professional cleanup equipment" out at camp Dirtbag; it only took about a week afterward for my shoulder to recover fully from all the "cleaning" action. Great fun!
Cheers,

RDUKW

The DMV paper work was very easy other then they charged me late fees due to G.L.'s incompetence.

Here is some pictures of the DUKW. I have not put it in the water yet, but it should get wet the beginning of next year. I will post some pictures of it on the beach close to the water though:-D