• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New toys

Cleptomaniac

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350478001.605604.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350478017.913434.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350478034.612361.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350478048.241830.jpg

Got these the other day. They were sitting on the flight line and had all the fluids drained. Both have plows and the 1008 has a salt dog! Had the 1008 running in an hour and am currently driving it! Haven't had much time but got the ambulance started last night. It was converted to 12v and they didn't do a good job :-( So am sorting it all out.

Crewdawg141

Cleptomaniac

Lol Joe I guess so!! I was hopeing to be 1k less than that but... Just FYI they both run great! Mostly electrical problems. Getting those sorted out.
Also one of the vin#s on the SF 97 is wrong so have to deal with that.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just kidding. I remember seeing them but forgot about them and didn't bid. Where was the airport?

If it is GSA they will send out a corrected SF-97. Send an email to the lady in Ft Worth. She will take care of it. I had a couple myself.

Last edited:

Cleptomaniac

Yea they have a new one on the way.
The 1008 has basically no rust! And is in GREAT shape! Been driving it the last 2 days.
The 1010 has minimal rust and hope to have it on the road this weekend.

2002ford

I saw the 1010. They refrenced to it being used as a smoke house? How is the insides of it. Great buys on both. If it wasnt so far away I was thinking about it.

They had one in FL I was bidding on. It had the box cut into an open bed. I was winning but had to leave the house to get my son. Someone out bid me while I was gone. O well.... You win some and you lose some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks