• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new trailer! or trailer salad????

the skull

well, i bought an m101a3 trailer today, picking up next week. can't wait, and its
a nice one. as long as the truck holds up we are good, lets all hope for the best!!!!

tobyS

Do you have a use for it? A portable welder, oxygen and lp tank next to it would be nice. "Crappy pix" better than none... nice trailer.

the skull

Thanks!!!
Purpose? Scrap hauler, mostly.
It would make a sweet camper if I had time to go camping.
But, I always wanted one and I got a truck again, so when it
showed up on craigslist I grabbed it. I hope the brakes work

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like you do have a serving of trailer salad. Looks to be an A3 chassis (wide axle) and the newer A2 box (lift rings). A great trailer none the less.

the skull

If I understood the fella correctly, he kind of put this one together out of the leftover stuff from
making an A1, A2, and an A3 as mint as possible. I think it looks better in person.
Let me get it home so i can go over it.

Lesson #1. If you buy a Harbor Freight Tow Light Kit, PLEASE check it out before using it. 2cents
I had to put a plug on it, the left turn didn't work.
Bad connection where the wires went into the plug.
I'm also planning to use zip ties to secure them to the trailer

the skull

Got the trailer home today. This thing pulled like it was part of the truck. Had a 60 Mile
one way trip, got pulled over by one of Ohio Highway Patrol's Finest Officers.
Where's Your Trailer Plate??????????
Just bought it, Sir.....
Basically, after the checking of the paperwork, was told to remove the thing from his
county til I got a plate.
:naner:Yes Sir Have a Nice Day............Please Drive Safely:naner:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks