• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New user & to MV's - I just had to buy this - Look.

CanonNinja

carguy455 said:
CanonNinja wrote:

"Speaking of.. I bought my graduation present from a member there. a 1970 Skylark GS455 Stage 1... I miss that darn thing "

I've got 7 of them total, although none of them is a Stage 1, one of the parts cars came with Stage 1 emblems, but it was a 350 GS. My 70GS455 Conv. was/is/will be faster than any stock Stage 1, just have to re-assemble , but my mind is on "Green Iron" right now....
Mine was a massaged stage 1, upped to 462ci IIRC... car was t-boned by a kid with a license for ONE DAY, then his parents blamed ME for being in his blind spot.. however the hell that works... she became a nice GSX conversion before my g/f at the time bumped the tranny into first on the highway (manual valve bodies) and blew the upper end... traded that car off before I even got into the internals :(

But enough post whoring.... back to the topic of someone else getting in trouble :lol:

Silverback

Only 2 ? I'm trying to figure out how to tell her I bought 5! Well actually 6 if you count the pickup I bought in Minot, but she knows about that one, it's the 5 M35A3's that I haven't told her about. Maybe the new wheels and tires I bought for her pickup will help.